US Airways Club
The comforts of home when you travel
A US Airways Club membership gives you a world of comfortable travel. In addition to the US Airways Club, members can now access Admirals Club® locations in major airports worldwide.
As our agreement with United Airlines comes to a close, US Airways Club members will no longer have access to United Clubs after March 30, 2014. Likewise, United Club members will no longer have access to US Airways Clubs after that date.
When we exit Star Alliance on March 20, 2014, you'll no longer receive Star Alliance lounge access. We plan to join the oneworld alliance on March 31, 2014, and we look forward to bringing you many new benefits, including access to 550 airport lounges throughout the world.
Whether you’re looking to be productive or relax US Airways Clubs make doing both enjoyable. So come in and take advantage of all of the benefits before, after or between your flights. You'll enjoy:
- Access to over 250 clubs worldwide
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary beer and wine
- Non-alcoholic beverages and snacks
- Premium alcohol ($)
- Personal reservation assistance
- Cable TV
- Newspapers and periodicals
- Business workstations with data ports
- Fax machines, copiers and shredders