airberlin.com | 866-266-5588
airberlin, Germany's second largest airline, joined the oneworld alliance in March 2012. The airline's hubs are Berlin, Düsseldorf, Palma de Mallorca and Vienna.
airberlin affilate NIKI is the second biggest airline in Austria and also a member of oneworld.
For credit, include your Dividend Miles number when you make reservations or check in for your flight.
- Dividend Miles members traveling on airberlin will accrue based on the actual miles flown. Miles earned count toward Preferred status.
- Earn miles when you fly on airberlin marketed and operated flights for travel on an eligible published fare ticket. Miles are also earned on airberlin codeshare flights operated by US Airways.
- Flights operated by NIKI are eligible for mileage accrual.
- The booking class that appears on your ticket may differ from the class used to calculate your mileage earned. Please check with airberlin if you have questions about your booking class.
- Travel ticketed as a US Airways-marketed flight (booked as a US flight number) and operated by airberlin will earn Dividend Miles base miles and elite-qualifying miles and segments according to the US Airways mileage accrual chart.
- All non-listed fare classes do not accrue mileage.
Class of service
||J, C, D, I
|Full fare economy class
|Discount economy class
||H, K, M, L, V, S
|Deep discount economy class
||N, Q, O, G, P, E, W