airchina.com | 800-882-8122
Our partnership with Air China will end on January 28, 2015. You can request retroactive credit through February 28, 2015 for Air China flights flown before January 28, 2015.
For credit, include your Dividend Miles number when you make reservations or check in for your flight.
- Dividend Miles members traveling on Air China will accrue based on the actual miles flown.
- Code share flights with Air China flight numbers but operated by another airline will accrue miles based on the operating carrier’s agreement with US Airways.
- The booking class that appears on your ticket may differ from the class used to calculate your mileage earned. Please check with Air China if you have questions about your booking class.
- Mileage accrual does not count toward Preferred status.
- All non-listed fare classes do not accrue mileage. Please save your boarding pass, it may be required to receive flight credit.
Class of service
||A, F, P
||C, D, J, Z
||B, H, K, M, Y
||G, L, Q, S, U, V, W
|No mileage credit
||E, I, N, O, R, T, X