US Airways Gift Cards
We’ve stopped selling US Airways Gift Cards, but you can buy American Airlines Gift Cards that are valid for US Airways codeshare flights.
Redeeming gift cards
- Gift cards are redeemable for air travel and related taxes and security fees for flights on US Airways, US Airways Express and American Airlines codeshare flights when purchased through Reservations at 800-428-4322. Gift cards cannot be redeemed in amounts above $2,000 for a single transaction.
- Gift cards are currently redeemable only by calling Reservations at 800-428-4322. At this time you cannot redeem your gift card online.
- Gift cards are non-refundable and will not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, check or credit, except where required by law.
- If the ticket price is greater than the value of the gift card, the difference may be paid with a credit card. If the ticket price is less than the value of the gift card, the remaining portion will remain on the card until it is decreased to zero, at which time the card will be deactivated.
- Gift cards will not be accepted if the card number is invalid, has not been activated, or cannot be found within the US Airways system.
- Gift cards cannot be used for add collects, change fees, First Class upgrades or with any other form of compensation (i.e. FTA, transportation voucher).
Replacing lost, stolen or damaged gift cards
- Lost, stolen or damaged gift cards will not be replaced.
Terms & Conditions
US Airways, Inc reserves the right and holder or purchaser of the card agrees that US Airways may at any time change the terms of the program or contract with another third party to administer the gift card program.