Use your Take Flight Certificate for a one-way or roundtrip ticket in any class of service. If the ticket price is greater than the value of the certificate, you just pay the difference. If the ticket price is lower than the certificate’s value, there is no residual value.
- To redeem your certificate, call Reservations or go to any US Airways ticket counter.
- You’ll need to show a photo ID and the Take Flight Certificate.
- Take Flight Certificates may not be used on usairways.com or at a travel agency.
General information and restrictions
- Certificates must be redeemed within 1 year of the issue date.
- Certificates may be transferred to another individual before redemption.
- Certificates may not be combined with other credits, vouchers or certificates.
- Certificates and subsequent tickets issued against them have no cash value and are non-refundable and non-replaceable.