The Travel with US voucher can be used for flights on US Airways, US Airways Shuttle and US Airways Express. There are 2 types of vouchers: (1) routing-based travel, for standby or confirmed travel (one way or roundtrip) in Coach, Business or First Class on a specific routing, and (2) dollar-based travel, for a specified dollar amount toward the purchase of a ticket.
How to use your voucher
- Purchase your ticket at any US Airways ticket counter or call Reservations (not on usairways.com).
- Tell the agent that you have a Travel with US voucher.
General information and restrictions
- Dollar-based travel is eligible for AAdvantage credit.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 1 year of the issue date unless noted otherwise.
- The voucher may not be combined with another Travel with US voucher or any other document.
- The voucher is transferable as long as 'passenger name' has not been entered on the voucher.
- The value of the voucher is non-refundable.
- The voucher has no cash value.
Terms & conditions
- You can use a dollar-value voucher toward the price of 1 ticket on US Airways, US Airways Shuttle, US Airways Express and codeshare partners. If the price of the ticket is greater than the value of the voucher, you simply pay the difference. If the discount exceeds the price of the ticket, no residual will be given.
- You can use routing-based vouchers for flights on US Airways, US Airways Shuttle and US Airways Express (not on any other codeshare flights).
- Travel must be on the most direct routing available.
- Travel dates must be determined before ticketing.
- Call Reservations to book your ticket and if you have questions about using this voucher. Let the agent know that you're using the Travel with US voucher.
- Let the Reservations agent know if you're using a 'space available' voucher. If a confirmed reservation is booked, you'll have to pay the current fare and forfeit the voucher.
- Redeem the voucher at any US Airways ticketing location.
- You'll need a picture ID to use the voucher.
- No stopovers permitted.
- Cannot be combined with any other voucher.
- Not applicable toward service or other optional fees.
- May not be transferred, sold or distributed through wholesale travel agents.
- Not applicable toward the reissue of a previously issued ticket.
- Prepaid Ticket Service (PTA) not permitted.
- Not applicable toward a US Airways Vacations package.
- The voucher and subsequent tickets issued against it are non-refundable and have no cash value.
- Not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Changes are subject to ticketing rules. All terms and conditions must be met. A change fee may apply.
- 'Space available' passengers are not eligible for compensation resulting from any irregularity, nor is US Airways liable for loss or damage to personal property.
- All applicable taxes, surcharges and fees are the responsibility of the customer and must be paid when the ticket is issued.
- Voucher must be redeemed within 1 year of the issue date.
- Terms and conditions of this voucher are subject to change without notice.