Contact US Airways for information regarding pricing, distribution and availability of email sponsorships.
- All prices are net.
- First-time advertisers may be required to pre-pay.
- Rates are subject to change at any time.
- ROS (run of site) – Ads appear on a random rotation throughout the site.
- CPM (cost per thousand impressions) – An impression is recorded any time a creative unit is displayed in a browser.
- Email sponsorships – Ad unit will display for all available impressions for the specified placement.
- Impression levels vary according to user base, transaction activity and seasonality.
- $5,000 minimum spend is required.
- All advertising creative is subject to testing and approval by US Airways.
- US Airways reserves the right to reject advertising creative based on content.
- US Airways cannot accept advertisements for direct competitors, alcohol, tobacco, adult content, gambling, firearms, or companies that primarily promote the sale of air travel.
- All creative must be submitted five business days before start of campaign.