Have you received a suspicious email?
If you have received a suspicious email, letter or postcard, read more about our scam alert.
|TTY phone required: Hearing or speech impaired assistance||800-245-2966|
|US Airways Hotels||866-418-8869|
|Airport passenger paging - Phoenix||602-273-3455|
|Airport passenger paging - Las Vegas||702-261-5733 option 3 |
|Flight arrival and departure information||800-428-4322 |
|Travel agent help desk||800-231-3131|
Corporate contact information
4000 E. Sky Harbor Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85034
111 W. Rio Salado Parkway
Tempe, AZ 85281
7 AM - 5 PM Monday - Friday
Ticket offer from 'US Airlines' is not from US
Some customers have reported receiving fraudulent emails, letters and post cards claiming to be from a company called US Airlines and offering free airline tickets. Here are some things you should know:
- Do not call the number or give anyone your personal information
- Report it to the Better Business Bureau or your local authorities
US Airways did not send these letters, and our customers’ personal information has been kept secure.
US Airways Visa (Bank of America)
- Classic Visa® or Gold Visa® customer service, call 800-441-0130
- Signature Visa® or Platinum Plus Visa® customer service, call 800-583-1820
US Airways MasterCard Barclaycard
- To apply, call 800-307-0341
- Customer service, call 866-419-0881