up.bahamasair.com | 800-222-4262
After September 28, 2012, Bahamasair flights will no longer be eligible for accrual/redemption. For credit prior to September 29, include your Dividend Miles number when you make reservations or check in for your flight. All retro mileage requests must be submitted prior to March 31, 2013.
For credit, include your Dividend Miles number when you make reservations or check in for your flight.
- Dividend Miles members traveling on Bahamasair will accrue based on the actual miles flown.
- Codeshare flights with Bahamasair flight numbers but operated by another airline will accrue miles based on the operating carrier’s agreement with US Airways.
- The booking class that appears on your ticket may differ from the class used to calculate your mileage earned. Please check with Bahamasair if you have questions about your booking class.
- All non-listed fare classes do not accrue mileage. Please save your boarding pass, it may be required to receive flight credit.
- International routes excluding to/from US-Canada transborder flights, and domestic flights within Canada.
- Miles earned do not count toward Preferred status.
Class of service
||H, K, M, Q, V, Y
|No mileage credit
||A, B, C, D, E, F, G, I, J, L, N, O, P, R, S, T, U, W, X, Z