Bill of rights waiver (24-hour waiver)
This waiver is authorized to ticket a reservation that was created on the previous business day and the fare is no longer showing available because:
- US Airways has pulled the fare.
- The fare has increased.
- Advance purchase can’t be met at the time of ticketing (but was met at the time the reservation was booked). *This is different from waiving the advance purchase or ticket time limit.
- Waiver authorized for the last held fare available at the time itinerary was booked
- Waiver available for new tickets only; not valid on ticket reissues
- Waiver not authorized on tickets with OA space (with the exception of AA operated and/or marketed flights)
- Waiver authorized anytime the next business day (unless fare rules permit longer)
- Monday for a fare held Friday
- Tuesday after Memorial Day for a fare held Friday before Memorial Day
- Not eligible Monday for a fare held Thursday (excluding holidays)
Enter *24HR into your tour code box only. Entering the code into any other fields will cause endorsement issues and may result in a debit memo. All other ticketing rules apply. Correct endorsements, per fare rules, must appear.