This fall, we’re launching new service from our hubs in Charlotte, N.C., Chicago, Dallas/Fort Worth, Philadelphia and Phoenix to five destinations in the Midwest, including Bismarck, N.D.—a new destination for American.
Beginning October 2, 2014, we will offer new service between the following destinations:
- Charlotte and Evansville, Ind., operated three times per day by US Airways Express on a CRJ-200 aircraft
- Charlotte and Fort Wayne, Ind., operated daily by US Airways Express on a CRJ-200 aircraft
- Chicago and Bismarck, operated daily by American Eagle on an ERJ-145 aircraft
- Dallas/Fort Worth and Bismarck, operated daily by American Eagle on an ERJ-145 aircraft
- Philadelphia and Fort Wayne, operated twice-daily by US Airways Express on a CRJ-200 aircraft
- Phoenix and Cleveland, Ohio, operate daily by US Airways with an A320
We will also begin new service to Grand Rapids, Mich. on September 3, 2014, offering twice-daily nonstop flights between Charlotte and Philadelphia. These routes will both be operated by US Airways Express on a CRJ-200 aircraft.
We are expanding our domestic presence and providing you with greater access to our hubs with convenient connections to reach more than 330 destinations in over 50 countries.