The US Airways app
Download our app and log in with your AAdvantage® number for a more personalized mobile experience and quick access to all your info!
- Book, check in and find flight status
- Quickly view flight info from your recent searches
- Look up, label and organize your trips
- Store all your boarding passes in one place (in Passbook® or in your boarding pass wallet)
- Email trip info to your friends and family
- See club locations and terminal information
- Access your AAdvantage account and read news
Save time with our app
Download and register in the app. When you check in, choose 'Send my passes to my smartphone' and enter the email address you used to register. Then, you can access all your passes in your boarding pass wallet in the app or in Passbook® from your iPhone.
Mobile boarding passes not available?
You might not be able to get mobile boarding passes if your return flight is less than 24 hours after you checked in for your departure.
You can do almost anything from anywhere!
- Book a flight, check flight status and schedules
- Check in for your flight and request mobile boarding passes
- Pay for checked bags, ChoiceSeats and more
- Add yourself to the standby list or get upgrades
- See where you are on the standby and upgrade lists
- Log in or sign up for AAdvantage
Automatically with BeNotified
Sign up for BeNotified, our flight notification system. We'll contact you by text, email or phone with up-to-the-minute departure, arrival, delay and cancellation information for your flights.
On mobile usairways.com
Want to get flight status info from your smartphone? You can always check flight status on mobile usairways.com.