Purchasing gift cards
- Gift cards can be purchased online at usairways.com in fixed amounts of $50, $100, $250 and $500. Open value US Airways gift cards are available by phone at 800-428-4322. No single gift card can be purchased or activated in an amount exceeding $2,000.
- Gift cards have no value until activated. Gift cards are activated at the time of purchase.
- Gift cards are not credit or debit cards, and have no implied warranties.
Redeeming gift cards
- Gift cards are redeemable for air travel and related taxes and security fees for flights on the US Airways network when purchased through Reservations at 800-428-4322. Gift cards cannot be redeemed in amounts above $2,000 for a single transaction.
- Gift cards are currently redeemable only by calling Reservations at 800-428-4322. At this time you cannot redeem your gift card online.
- Gift cards are non-refundable and will not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, check or credit, except where required by law.
- If the ticket price is greater than the value of the gift card, the difference may be paid with a credit card. If the ticket price is less than the value of the gift card, the remaining portion will remain on the card until it is decreased to zero, at which time the card will be deactivated.
- Gift cards will not be accepted if the card number is invalid, has not been activated, or cannot be found within the US Airways system.
- Gift cards cannot be used for add collects, change fees, First Class upgrades or with any other form of compensation (i.e. FTA, transportation voucher).
Replacing lost, stolen, or damaged gift cards
- US Airways airport locations are not authorized to deactivate and replace lost, stolen, or damaged gift cards. Any replacements are handled through Reservations at 800-428-4322.
- Replacement for lost, stolen, or damaged gift cards will be provided only if the customer is able to provide proof of purchase.
- Once verified, the original gift card will be deactivated within 72 hours and any available remaining balance at the time of deactivation will be mailed to the customer.
- Once deactivated, gift cards cannot be reactivated.
- US Airways is not responsible for the balance of lost, stolen or damaged gift cards that may have been redeemed prior to the date and time of deactivation.
- US Airways reserves the right to reject any claim for replacement of a gift card for suspicion of fraud or dishonesty (i.e., more than 2 replacement requests from any one name, credit card or address, altered receipts, stolen credit cards, etc.).
Terms & Conditions
US Airways, Inc reserves the right and holder or purchaser of the card agrees that US Airways may at any time change the terms of the program or contract with another third party to administer the gift card program.