A Miscellaneous Charge Order (MCO) is a coupon used at various travel industry companies, including US Airways, as a general purpose voucher for services by their company. Details provided on this page are specific for an US Airways MCO. However, US Airways does accept these coupons issued from most other airline and other travel industry companies. Likewise, an US Airways MCO may also be accepted by other airlines, hotels, and tour operators, although no specific list is available.
A US Airways MCO may be used to purchase any service offered by US Airways. If a specific purpose or company is indicated on the MCO, use is limited to services at that company.
Instructions for redemption
- A Miscellaneous Charge Order (MCO) may be used toward the purchase of travel to any US Airways or US Airways Express destination.
- To redeem your MCO, you may purchase your ticket at any US Airways ticket counter, the US Airways City Ticket Office, through US Airways Reservations (travel must be outside of 14 days of booking) or a travel agency.
- Tickets may not be purchased through the US Airways reservation center at 800-428-4322. However, a reservations agent will provide fare information and can place a 24-hour courtesy hold on a reservation to be purchased at one of the locations mentioned above. Please inform the agent of your MCO so that accurate pricing information can be provided.
- Present the Miscellaneous Charge Order (MCO) with payment at the time of purchase.
- MCOs may not be used when purchasing a ticket online.
General information and restrictions
- Travel is eligible for Dividend Miles credit.
- Valid for 1 year from the issue date.
- May be combined with other coupons, vouchers, or gift certificates to purchase tickets or services.
- Non-transferable and valid identification will be required for use.
- Value of Miscellaneous Charge Order is not refundable.