A Miscellaneous Charge Order (MCO) is a general purpose voucher for services and is accepted at various travel companies, including US Airways. Details provided on this page are specific to US Airways MCOs, although we do accept MCOs issued by most other airline and travel companies. Likewise, a US Airways MCO may also be accepted by other airlines, hotels and tour operators, although no specific list is available. A US Airways MCO may be used to purchase any service offered by US Airways. If a specific purpose or company is indicated on the MCO, use is limited to services at that company.
Instructions for redemption
- An MCO may be applied toward the purchase of travel to any US Airways or US Airways Express destination.
- To redeem your MCO, purchase your ticket at any US Airways ticket counter, at a US Airways City Ticket Office, through US Airways Reservations (travel must be booked at least 14 days in advance) or through a travel agency.
- Tickets may not be purchased through US Airways Reservations, but a reservations agent can give you fare information and place a 24-hour courtesy hold on a reservation to be purchased at one of the locations mentioned above. Call 800-428-4322 and let the agent know that you have an MCO so that accurate pricing information can be provided.
- Present the MCO with payment at the time of purchase.
- MCOs may not be used to purchase a ticket online.
General information and restrictions
- Travel is eligible for AAdvantage credit.
- MCOs are valid for 1 year from the issue date.
- MCOs may be combined with other coupons, vouchers or gift certificates to purchase tickets or services.
- MCOs are non-transferable, and valid identification is required.
- The value of the MCO is not refundable.