How to use
- May be transferred to another individual prior to redemption
- May be used toward the price of a one-way or roundtrip ticket in any class of service on US Airways, US Airways Express, US Airways Shuttle and codeshare partners. If fare is more than the value of the certificate, you pay the difference. If discount exceeds price of ticket, there is no residual value
- Travel must be via the most direct routing available
- The original origin and destination determines the value of the certificate
- Travel dates must be determined before ticketing
- Redeem this certificate at any US Airways ticket counter or call reservations with questions
- Please show a photo ID to redeem your certificate at the ticket counter
- Once ticketed the certificate value is deemed used; if ticket is reissued, the original value is retained
- No stopovers permitted
- Prepaid Ticket Service (PTA) not permitted
- Not applicable towards a US Airways Vacations package
- Not applicable toward service fees or other charges
- Not applicable toward the reissue of a previously issued ticket
- Cannot be combined with any other Take Flight Certificate or any other document
- The certificate and subsequent tickets issued against it are non-refundable and have no cash value
- Not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed
- Once the voucher is redeemed, it is non-transferable.
- Changes are subject to a service charge. All terms and conditions must be met.
- Once ticketed, the certificate value is deemed used. If ticket is reissued, original value is retained.
- All applicable taxes and fees must be paid when the ticket is issued
- Certificate must be redeemed within one year from date of issue
- Terms and conditions of this certificate are subject to change without notice