The Travel with US Voucher can be used for flights on US Airways, US Airways Shuttle and US Airways Express. There are 2 types of vouchers:
Routing-based travel: For standby or confirmed travel (one way or roundtrip) in Coach, Envoy or First Class on a specific routing.
Dollar-based travel: For a specified dollar amount toward the purchase of a ticket.
How to use your voucher:
- Purchase your ticket at any US Airways ticket counter or call Reservations (not on usairways.com).
- Please tell the agent that you have a Travel with US Voucher.
General information and restrictions
- Dollar-based travel is eligible for Dividend Miles credit.
- Must be redeemed within 1 year from date of issue (unless noted differently on voucher).
- May not be combined with another Travel with US Voucher or any other document.
- Transferable as long as 'passenger name' has not been entered on voucher.
- Value of Travel with US Voucher is non-refundable and has no cash value.
Terms & conditions
- You can use a dollar-value voucher toward the price of 1 ticket on US Airways, US Airways Shuttle, US Airways Express and codeshare partners. If the price of the ticket is greater than the value of the voucher, you simply pay the difference. If the discount exceeds the price of the ticket, no residual will be given.
- You can use routing-based vouchers for flights on US Airways, US Airways Shuttle and US Airways Express (not on any other codeshare flights).
- Travel must be on the most direct routing available.
- Travel dates must be determined prior to ticketing.
- Call Reservations if you have any questions about the use of this voucher and/or to make your reservations. Inform them you will be using the Travel with US Voucher.
- You must notify the Reservations agent if you are using a 'space available' voucher. If a confirmed reservation is booked, you will be required to pay the current fare and forfeit the voucher.
- Redeem this voucher at any US Airways ticketing location.
- You need picture ID to use this voucher.
- No stopovers permitted.
- Cannot be combined with any other voucher.
- Not applicable toward service or other optional fees.
- May not be transferred, sold or distributed through wholesale travel agents.
- Not applicable toward the reissue of a previously issued ticket.
- Prepaid Ticket Service (PTA) not permitted.
- Not applicable toward a US Airways Vacations package.
- The voucher and subsequent tickets issued against it are non-refundable and have no cash value.
- Not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Changes are subject to ticketing rules. All terms and conditions must be met. A change fee may apply.
- 'Space available' passengers are not eligible for compensation resulting from any irregularity nor is US Airways liable for loss or damage to personal property.
- All applicable taxes, surcharges and fees are the responsibility of the customer and must be paid when the ticket is issued.
- Voucher must be redeemed within one year from date of issue.
- Terms and conditions of this voucher are subject to change without notice.